Better deal now than 10+ years ago according to old Primestar Brochures - View Photos

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
I have four photos of a brochure that I got about 11 years ago. I think we get a better deal today than we did back then. I recall that they were adding Nickelodeon and some other Viacom channels around the time I was cancelling. I had to pay an extra $5+ just for The Weather Channel and paid a total of $36.00 ($38.05 after tax). I did not get as much as what AT40 had to offer when it was introduced a few years later for $19.99.

Dang thing wont attach not even one of them.

if they are JPEG's use the attachment button at the bottom of a reply. You should be able to upload them to the site :)

Stargazer, cant wait till you get those uploaded, I remember Primestar, very first satellite service I had, remember had all the services except a few movie packages, loved the magazines they sent out too, lol

I tried the attachment button but it would not work. They are jpeg pictures. It hangs at 38%. I only have dialup but dang I am able to download other stuff.

Last edited:
I sent you an email I hope it worked. I think some of the attachments were kind of large though ranging from around 2 MB to around 10 MB. I dont know if it sent through though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts