BEV 3100 - nothing from 198 to 426

robjlevin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 23, 2005
New Jersey
I bought a 3100 receiver about two years ago and have had no problems at all despite being in the "southern" province of New Jersey.

A couple of weeks ago I added a 6100 and I love it. I get a very good signal on 82 and almost 100 on every transponder on 91. A few days ago however I lost all of my programming from channel 198 all the way up to 426. I had my broker try a rehit but no help.

The only thing going on here is that the 3100 is only hooked up for reception on 91 and of course the 6100 is hooked up through a SW21 switch.

We're going to try to troubleshoot this through the broker tomorrow but I was wondering if anyone else had any ideas. For reference, I've already tried pulling the card out, unplugging, etc.

TIA

Do you have tyhe new yellow card?

ExpressVu changed to the new yellow card a couple months ago so you should have it

Thanks, I finally got it straightened out yesterday. My broker called and had BEV and me on two separate lines. Looks like they shut it down on purpose to get me to call and verify that both receivers were in the same house.

All's well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)