BEV HD picture quality???

mike6097

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 12, 2005
Hello,
Anyone have any experience receiving BEV HD programming? I was just wondering what the PQ is like. I am getting a system and have heard good things, just thought I would see if anybody out there would care to comment on there experiences with BEV. Iceberg has been very helpful, I am just trying to see if there are any fellow Bev users out there.

Thanks,
Mike

mike6097 said:
Hello,
Anyone have any experience receiving BEV HD programming? I was just wondering what the PQ is like. I am getting a system and have heard good things, just thought I would see if anybody out there would care to comment on there experiences with BEV. Iceberg has been very helpful, I am just trying to see if there are any fellow Bev users out there.

Thanks,
Mike

Howdy,

been with EVu since for a couple of weeks and I use it only for the US HD networks (I moved to a place where I can't get my digital locals anymore). I'm using a DVI cable to connect it to the TV and the pic quality is great. No difference whatsoever when compared to Dish's HD channels (and I use component to connect the dish receiver). So, that was the best investment I've made in terms of being able to get more HD! I highly recommend it for folks like me who are trapped in the "no digital signal" zone and want to enjoy HD shows.

I don't have a clue yet, but I ordered a BEV 6100 (E*811) from Kusat this week.

After reading all of the posts about the advantages of SC or BEV, I decided on BEV. But what do I know.

I'll post later when things are set up.

Glad to hear that. That is primarily the reason I am getting Bev also, the US networks in HD. I do have a 811 through E* and love the HD PQ, just starving for content. And of course want to enjoy the SuperBowl in HD also. I also am awaiting my system and I will post my results for all to see once I go live. I plan on getting sports theme 1 and the Premium movies as well. It appears the show what HBO HD does and then some.

Thanks,
Mike

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)