BEV & SC Receiver sales in the US?

MCIBUS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 2, 2005
Bell Fibe TV Land
I'm just curious about something?

we all know BEV & SC is basically just sold in Canada and the only way you can get the receiver is either buy it via e0nbay, internet sites(in Canada) or by buying them in stores in Canada.

But can you rxactly go in a stor in the US and buy one?

Lke here in Canada DTV & Dish are not allowed to be sold here but you cab get them vua a store that sells them here in Canada. Now grant you in most cases these store useally have them hidden and are use by a word of mouth that you can get one(as such the case for me here in Ottawa, know of a stoe that sells thm secretly" or behinf the cointer as where) but are there any sich places in the states that does this?

Just curious about it if works the othe way around for the "Grey Market"

TOM :hatsoff:

MCIBUS, it wluod cerutnily be a lot eieasr to raed yuor qeutsonin if you put the frist and lsat lteeres in the crorcet oderr. :)

Tom
No you cannot just go into a store and buy a SC system in the US. Mainly because you only get the receiver and the installer brings the dish.

Tom
No you cannot just go into a store and buy a SC system in the US. Mainly because you only get the receiver and the installer brings the dish.

Thanks Iceberg.

I guess this is the same with BEV more or less. Interestng that "dealers" can 'secretly' get Dish/DTV receivers & dishes here Canada(not sur how this is done)but not versa? Anyway interesting.

Byw 2 about 2 weeks left and bye-bye BEV got two 3100/s basically sold, 4100 possiblely sold. th 6100/9200 most likely sold(have 4 interested buyers-KU SAT site members. 2 3100's 1 4500 & 1 2700 still available.

as for Dish I'll be getin two 3200's only the "Evrything package $83? $85? package something like that. Nice part is I'm getting the two 24" dishes repointed. Nice part they have Expressvu on one & Bel Expressvu on the other so it'll still look like I'm subbing to BEV not Dish if the police go by and see rge dishes.

Nice part they have Expressvu on one & Bel Expressvu on the other so it'll still look like I'm subbing to BEV not Dish if the police go by and see rge dishes.

Yes Tom - no doubt those Canadian cops are too stupid to pickout the difference between dishes pointed at 91/82 vs 110/119.

How does it feel to be involved in criminal activity?:eek:

Yes Tom - no doubt those Canadian cops are too stupid to pickout the difference between dishes pointed at 91/82 vs 110/119.

How does it feel to be involved in criminal activity?:eek:

It wouldn't be if we didn't have a Facist CRTC tring to prevent and taking away our freedom of watching US TV,

As the saying goes "Laws where made to be broken." No diffent then the US sub subing to BEV/SC and besides I'll be payin for it not hacking and on top of that I'll be paying more then then the suggest retail price.
at least you & your feloow us buddies in the US if you sub to BEV or SC at least you pay less then the package is rated at. :mad: Stupid cheap lousy Canadian Dollar.

As for the cops, the cops in this town are so dumb they couldn't even catch a cold :D

Last edited:
Yeah,

Our canuck dollar isn't doing too badly these days. My ExpressVU contract is up in July and I may move to the dark side and get a 622 and sub to Dish.

Any of you Yankee folk my long lost cousin by chance :) ?

Kryspy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)