BEV Subcriber Dilemma - Advice Requested

Rweed

Original poster
Jan 31, 2005
BEV Subscriber Dilemma - Advice Requested

I am currently a BEV subscriber located in the Southern Provinces. I use a broker to obtain my service and account with Bell ExpressVu.

I have contacted my current broker and asked that he suspend my account as my personal situation requires me to be away from my residence and BEV 6000 for an extended period of time in the first half of 2005.

It has been more than three weeks since my suspension request and the broker has neither acted upon my request nor has he returned emails.

My dilemma is this. I do not know how to contact ExpressVu directly to suspend my account. I do not know my "mailing address" nor do I know my account number.

I do realize I could cancel my credit card and let nature take its course by having BEV cancel my subscription for non payment, but I prefer not to do that. I really do not want to pay for services that I am not using and I might like to reactivate the account at some time in the future, but I am stymied as to how I should proceed.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to how I can work around my non responsive broker and get the suspension done in a proper manner? I am not looking for a new broker, I am looking for a way to contact BEV directly and just suspend or cancel my account.

Thanks.

Richard

Call up your broker via telephone.
You need to switch brokers.
Iceberg should be able to tell you about a better broker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)