BHN Adds new channels to sports pack

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It was nice while it lasted though! I added the sports pack for YESHD and watched every game for quite a while! I don't understand the appeal of YES or NESN or the other channels if you can't watch the main games they carry.

I agree. If I can't even see a replay on NESN then it's a waste. Especially if the Lightning are not playing. What's the logic behind this? Paul

for starters, there are local college games on those channels not blacked out. there are other local programs of interest.

On Thursday,

We get

1157: Sportman Channel HD (Sports Pak)
1192-1195: Big Ten Alternates HD

In addition, it's possible we will get those 5 RSN's that were delayed on 9/30 but are still getting apparently according to Orlando people and a release on Tampa Bay's website.

With our new HD channel numbers almost identical to Tampa, it's possible we get these additions on the same day like last month when we got Gol TV SD/HD and NESN SD on the same day but they already have the above channels were getting Thursday.

The Channels we did not get but supposedly will get soon.

1174-1178: FS Ohio, FS Detroit, FS Wisconsin, SportSouth and Prime Ticket. Were also getting the SD versions.

What's showing on NESN National?

Can you folks tell me about some of the programming? Sports talk shows? College sports? A lot of infomercials? Paul

Just arrived this week in Z-hills. Nesn in sd is far better on BH than on Dishnet. While I don't see Bruins games live I do see replays next day. I also see hi-lights on NHL net and/or Versus. So not is all bad. I also get all my Boston sports news on Nesn Dailey. Paul

have no idea....just sometime soon. i did see at another website that espn deportes is suppose to go hd in mid february. if you recall, we are suppose to get that as a result of time warners new disney contract signed in september/

Looks like Orlando and probably Tampa Bay are getting 4 of those 5 RSN's on Monday.

Channel Changes

I did the "Trick" on

1175 FS Detroit HD
1176: FS Wisconsin HD
1177: SportSouth HD
1178: Prime Ticket HD

All 4 were showing the same Women's College Basketball game.

FS Ohio HD Channel 1174 appears to be delayed

To do the trick (note: this does not work on all boxes).......................

1) Go to a non-start over channel. I use channel 14.

2) Hold down OK/Select button for 10 secs until you see a dot flashing above the timer on your box.

3) Immediately after you take your finger off OK/Select, hit the right arrow next to the button and type in the channel number.

Since none of the channels are officially in the guide, if you leave the channel, you will have to do the same process over to go back as the back button will not work until the channels are uploaded early monday morning.

DEPORTES: I would imagine this would be in the cards too especially with how little is left off the Time Warner Carriage Deals.

NFL Network: This will not have a chance to happen again until August and things could pick up if they have a Thursday game each week instead of half the season.

Yes, we are getting OWN HD.

Time Warner did not add it on January 1 as planned but hopefully they will add it/it will be available for BHN on Jan 31 so my mom does not have to keep watching the SD version.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)