BHN Tampa and CFL -- HSD and Phone Outage

You still have not said what was said that was untrue. Are you alleging the things said by the Acorn people were not said? What? Yes, it appears the video team transgressed in their techniques, but civil rights protestors in the 60's were violating laws too.

I'm still waiting for you to show what factual error was presented as truth. Haven't got it from you yet; all you say is 'the Acorn thing." I still believe you are so wrapped in your ideology, you cannot separate the right to opinion from facts. When you hear an opinion presented that you disagree with, your gut reaction is to allege it is "wrong"--and it is, in your mind.

But that is different from accusations of broad factual misrepresentation--which you have done. You are accusing them of lying. You should be able to substantiate it, as it is a serious charge. And it is different from "they have opinions I don't like."

As I said it was the way they presented it. Saying the guy went in dressed like a pimp etc.. When clearly in the unedited tapes the guy dressed like any normal business person. There are other things about that story as well. That is just one example. Even after the story was proven to be a non-issue and not the way FOX portrayed it they still have not came clean about it. Hell Hannity did a whole thing where he had the guy on dressed in his "pimp suit" which of course he never was in the undercover tapes. Clearly they were trying to present the story in a way it did not occur.

And I never attacked there opinions. To each their own. I just wish they would let the sheep know "hey this is an opinion show and not news" because the typical FOX viewer is hardly bright enough to understand that.

I just don't get thinking that says a taxpayer funded organization telling pimps and prostitutes how to violate the law is a non-issue. You and I clearly have different values.