BHN Tampa HD sports vs D*

jahlight

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 12, 2006
I am leaving E*, not enough HD sports content. How is BHN Tampa compared to D*?

sun sports hd....which means 10 lightning and 10 magic games. there's no fsn florida....no marlins, no d'rays. however, d* has all the RSN's in hd now....which means marlins and d'rays in hd!!

part of the reason, i reactivated my satellite. plus, there is no nfl network, which means no additional football in hd!! and this summer, d* is the exclusive home to major league baseball extra innings. so if you're a sports junkie, like i am, d* is the only way to go.

plus, bhn still doesn't have espn2hd yet!!!

Thanks Icetrkee, that is what I suspected. Just wish the HD DVR was a bit less expensive but I guess you cannot have everything.

if you are in a fios area, take a look at them.

brighthouse will show sun sports on their hd event channel. fios has dedicated sun sports and fox fl in hd.

plus picture quality is better than both.

Unfortunatley I am in Pinellas which who knows when we will get fios. I know a lineman from Verizon and says don't hold your breath.

sun sports hd....which means 10 lightning and 10 magic games. there's no fsn florida....no marlins, no d'rays. however, d* has all the RSN's in hd now....which means marlins and d'rays in hd!!

part of the reason, i reactivated my satellite. plus, there is no nfl network, which means no additional football in hd!! and this summer, d* is the exclusive home to major league baseball extra innings. so if you're a sports junkie, like i am, d* is the only way to go.

plus, bhn still doesn't have espn2hd yet!!!

Nor does BHN have ESPNU. :(

Not to hijack the thread or anything, but is the D* exclusive Extra Innings thing a done deal yet...and will it be for this year or for next year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)