BHN web site displays exceptional professionalism

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jcarrera

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 15, 2006
Florida
Every time I try to login to MyServices at BHN, I get this..
Your account has been updated with your customer code. Changes will take effect on your next login. Please logout and sign in to access phone service related applications.

So I logout, and sign back in, and get
Your account has been updated with your customer code. Changes will take effect on your next login. Please logout and sign in to access phone service related applications.

You get the idea?

I also assert that some problem with the BHN site will happen about every time I go there for some reason.
Well done. NOT.

That was six months ago. Somewhere along the way, the problem resolved.
You found one of my non-complements...did you go hunting for them? :)
Let me know if you feel deprived--I can load them up!

By the way, you are a breath of fresh air. I don't know how you have the personality that can take all the constant darts thrown, not so much at you, but at Brighthouse Networks every time there is a glitch. You have the enviable job of keeping hundreds of thousands of customers happy, and several chickens if you want eggs.

:) Yea I know it was...trying to breathe some life back into this forum section. This site is whacked for IE so I have no choice but to use Chrome which I hate. As for being deprived not quite sure I'm there just yet....but I'll let ya know lol ;)

And yes it can be very difficult at times. Lots of people, lots of opinions, not much in the way of facts most of the time but ya have to let them have their two minutes of fame. The most difficult part of this job is dealing with the negativity and suspicion....because we are cable we are evil by proxy no matter what we do right...makes me absolutely crazy dealing with the sarcasm and just outright distrust. I get why but not all cable is created evil...but for some there is no convincing. Granted some of the stuff you read is reasonably accurate but you have to sift through the sarcasm and spin and don't fool yourself everyone has an agenda including those talking heads that many follow so closely. My agenda and sole purpose for existing is to make sure folks are happy with our products to the best of my ability....will I succeed every time....nope...I do the best I can.

Reactions: tampabob1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)