Big 10 Network now in AT120???

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

JeffN9

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 5, 2007
Oregon, WI.
Sorry if this has already been discussed. I did some searching and didn't find anything.

A couple of months ago I switched from AT200 to the AT120 (not plus). I knew that I would lose the Big 10 Network but since I don't watch it much in the summer it didn't really bother me. A few weeks ago I noticed that it was back on again. I checked channel 103(preview channel listings) and Dish's website but it was not listed as being in free preview. It is also not listed under the AT120 on Dish's website. For the heck of it I also checked my account on Dish's site and they do show me as being on the 120, not the 120 plus.

Is Big 10 Net. on some sort of long term preview like it was when it first came out or is it in the AT120 now or am I just getting a bank error in my favor???

Just to clarify. Did some more checking last night(should have done that before) and it appears I'am getting the entire regional sports pkg. and not just Big 10 Net.

Count yourself lucky 120+ is required to subscribe to sport pak.

That was my understanding. Dish is usually pretty efficient at not giving away free programming like that so I thought it had to be some sort of a preview OR that they have now moved the sports pkg. to the 120. I believe that is the only difference between the 120 and 120+ so that would mean the 120+ was going away.

Is anyone else getting the regional sports pkg. on the AT120?

Somebody pushed the wrong button on your account be thankful and don't call attention to yourself. AT120+ gets you your REGIONAL SPORT NETWORK, not the Sports Pak the Sport Pak is an additional purchase on top of 120+.

=

It's a little too late to not call attention to myself. No DIRT you are not getting my account number:)

I still think there is more to it than somebody just pushed the wrong button.

Dish is usually pretty efficient at ..............

My chuckle for the day.

I suspect it happens more often than you might think. I still have a sports channel not available in my package, but is in the Sports pack I dropped many months ago.

Let's see...I'm going to change my service address back and forth until the locals and the RSNs I want stick. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)