Big Brother After Dark (NO SPOILERS)

New theme song for BB after dark.:D [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzTeLePbB08]YouTube - The O'Jays - Back Stabbers[/ame]

I watched the 2nd hour of BBAD last night and the houseguests were amazingly civil and were playing cards (except Jordan who was sleeping and Lydia who played for awhile then took a shower)... they had wine glasses and acted like they had all had a little bit to drink... when I turned it off they were playing Texas Holdum...

The worst possible thing happens Nat gets HOH...omg!!! The only way that Nat will not win the whole thing is for Michelle to win the veto. Please Michelle win:)

Big error not getting rid of Gnat instead of Lydia... then getting rid of Russell...

I think getting rid of Lydia would have been ok, IF Jeff had left Kevin and Gnat on the block last week so that Gnat went home then. The big screw up was sending Russell home before Gnat. That is where Jeff lost himself the game!

Well are only hope is that the Pandora's box twist will contain bug spray and rids the house of the Gnat! Gnats rain as HOH ends this Tuesday with the live POV and eviction ceremony and I agree with Carolyn that if Michele doesn't win POV it is over and Gnats chances increase greatly for her to win it all....Digiblur, I will be done with BBAD if Michele doesn't win POV.

Is anybody in here still watching at all? The show ends on September 15th....there is a 2 hour finale that night. Hope that some people will still vote for the jury vote and America's vote for the $25,000.00. :confused:

FCC misses an opporunity, remains prude

John Stossel Fox Business-Bound

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)