Dark Winds (AMC)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

klang

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 4, 2003
Colorado Springs, CO
Surprised this awesome show didn't have a thread already. Just finished season 2 last night and really enjoyed both seasons. Has a bit of a Longmire feel to it. No word on renewal yet but there are 25 books of material to choose from for more stories.

Reactions: thomasjk
Surprised this awesome show didn't have a thread already. Just finished season 2 last night and really enjoyed both seasons. Has a bit of a Longmire feel to it. No word on renewal yet but there are 25 books of material to choose from for more stories.
That's because Zahn McClanahan was a semi-regular on Longmire, Did not think Season 2 was nearly as good as the first. And the ending just didn't feel justified.

Reactions: thomasjk
That's because Zahn McClanahan was a semi-regular on Longmire, Did not think Season 2 was nearly as good as the first. And the ending just didn't feel justified.
Are you referring to the Indian Justice? I read earlier today the script originally had Leaphorn shooting him but Zahn convinced the showrunners that Leaphorn would not do that.

I think both seasons were some of the better TV dramas I have seen in the last few years.

Are you referring to the Indian Justice? I read earlier today the script originally had Leaphorn shooting him but Zahn convinced the showrunners that Leaphorn would not do that.

I think both seasons were some of the better TV dramas I have seen in the last few years.
I agree.

Looks like the beginning of the inevitable end for AMC+.
The service is not doing well at all, expect it to merge or fold first, just supply content.