Dark Winds (AMC)

klang

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 4, 2003
Colorado Springs, CO
Surprised this awesome show didn't have a thread already. Just finished season 2 last night and really enjoyed both seasons. Has a bit of a Longmire feel to it. No word on renewal yet but there are 25 books of material to choose from for more stories.

Reactions: thomasjk
Surprised this awesome show didn't have a thread already. Just finished season 2 last night and really enjoyed both seasons. Has a bit of a Longmire feel to it. No word on renewal yet but there are 25 books of material to choose from for more stories.
That's because Zahn McClanahan was a semi-regular on Longmire, Did not think Season 2 was nearly as good as the first. And the ending just didn't feel justified.

Reactions: thomasjk
That's because Zahn McClanahan was a semi-regular on Longmire, Did not think Season 2 was nearly as good as the first. And the ending just didn't feel justified.
Are you referring to the Indian Justice? I read earlier today the script originally had Leaphorn shooting him but Zahn convinced the showrunners that Leaphorn would not do that.

I think both seasons were some of the better TV dramas I have seen in the last few years.

Are you referring to the Indian Justice? I read earlier today the script originally had Leaphorn shooting him but Zahn convinced the showrunners that Leaphorn would not do that.

I think both seasons were some of the better TV dramas I have seen in the last few years.
I agree.

Looks like the beginning of the inevitable end for AMC+.
The service is not doing well at all, expect it to merge or fold first, just supply content.