Big Brother Says POST or else

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys talk to much, and I am voting for msmith for the younger homer only because he has a gun drawn on me. sorry.

You sure that isn't Joey "Nickles" holding the gun to your head? Have you ever met msmith in person? There are those here that doubt his actual existence. Others believe him and Mrs. msith are indeed one in the same.:D

You sure that isn't Joey "Nickles" holding the gun to your head? Have you ever met msmith in person? There are those here that doubt his actual existence. Others believe him and Mrs. msith are indeed one in the same.:D

:eek::(:confused:I'm not exactly sure how to take that Paul... but I will assure you we are not the same person!!

you guys talk to much, and I am voting for msmith for the younger homer only because he has a gun drawn on me. sorry.

i would think the gun is better since it's quick. my ax is dull for repeat hacking!!! :eek::eek::eek::D i kidd i kidd :D:D

:haha:haha

i would think the gun is better since it's quick. my ax is dull for repeat hacking!!! :eek::eek::eek::D i kidd i kidd :D:D

yeah but your not looking at me, you are currently looking at my fax machine off screen, and I will give you 5 bucks to come hack that thing up with your ax so I can get a new one :D

yeah but your not looking at me, you are currently looking at my fax machine off screen, and I will give you 5 bucks to come hack that thing up with your ax so I can get a new one :D
kewl.. if you have that in nickels it's a deal!

What if I shoot in the knee....or the foot...or the hand....I can keep this going for a while.....and I ant kidding.......:cool::eek::p:D

msmith198025 gave me added responsibilities as a PM partner for newbies. Don't want anybody thinking that I got an answer for anything serious.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)