RIP Michael Jackson -- Cardiac Arrest

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

JrC

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jan 6, 2006
HowlerVille, MI
News from TMZ

We've just learned Michael Jackson was taken by ambulance to a hospital in Los Angeles ... and we're told it was cardiac arrest and that paramedics administered CPR in the ambulance ... and it's looking bad.

Michael Jackson -- Cardiac Arrest

Michael Jackson Suffers Heart Attack: "He Is Not OK"

Today 2:07 PM PDT by Marcus Errico and Ashley Fultz
Michael Jackson has been hospitalized in Los Angeles after suffering a heart attack.
The 50-year-old King of Pop collapsed at his home around noon today. Staffers immediately rushed to his aid, but he was unresponsive.
"The call came in because a person was not breathing," says a spokesman for the Los Angeles City Fire Department, who declined to ID the singer by name.
Source & More: eonline.com

Spotted at Fred's HOTP Thread at Avsforum

CNN has breaking news right now. Not confirming the death though yet.

the LA Times is reporting that Micheal Jackson has died, according to KCAL-9 in Los Angeles.

Like other famous people they report this as Cardiac Arrest. But we might find out more later . I bet it was drugs . We will see. Jackson was a sick sick dude.

Remember when Elvis died? We found out more about his lifestyle after he died.

Let's be respectful of the man, and be thankful for what he gave the world as an entertainer.

Wow- on the same day, two very significant names in entertainment.

First Farrah, now the King of Pop.

michael_jackson-thriller-cover.jpg

If you in your mid 30's you might remember the first time you tried to do the moonwalk or someone in your school wearing the "Zipper" jacket

Makes you mad doesn't it? Farrah dies and this idiot gets the headlines? One reporter compared him to Walt Disney!!!! .
I''m going to throw up!!!!!!!

Guys, show respect for the dead.

We do not discuss politics or ideology here, and this thread could easily degenerate into that. You don't like him, fine. You want to talk about how evil he is - go to http://www.sonicbabble.com, where you can talk about anything political.

i heard this news while i was on the road. just got home. i am truly shocked at this. wow! RIP MJ.

Alright people. This is the last warning before I start handing out infractions.

The rules are simple. No Politics; no ideological discussion. PERIOD. No discussion of the accusations against him or whether you believe them or not.

I will be deleting a bunch of posts now. Do not continue this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)