Big Brother

It is shocking how much is not even HD when some is shot in 8K or better! I did hear from a friend in the business BIG production movies will be greatly limited. The pandemic has changed a lot of people's idea of seeing a movie. Most would rather stay in the comfort of their home and watch a streaming service. This is the direction the studios are moving to. I think this might be affecting the entire industry.

Turner is a slimy ***, just watched Thursday's, halfway thru tonights episode...
To many soft house guests. I don't understand why they take anything said or done so personal. It's a competition for life changing money. I don't really care for Taylor (the whole beauty queen persona) but I do respect her take on Brittany. Rather than taking her flipped vote personally, she'd prefer to sit next to her in the end (because it makes sense).

Reactions: dfergie
Jag sealed his fate by remaining loyal to Matt we think...
Yeah, alot of jealousy inspired hate for his game play from those (except for Cameron) in the jury house. It'll be real petty if they decide to ignore his historic resume in favor of Matt or BJ.

Reactions: dfergie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 9)