Big Brother

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I'm really starting to think Kevin might make it to final 3 by going rouge on the house. Would he and Alex start to smell Paul out and team up with Josh.

Fixed?! Oh yeah... More this season than any other in the history of the show, and that is saying a lot. Read what Dick Donato a former winner had to say about BB19 here.

Will CBS change things. Probably not as ratings are great. But if Paul does go on to win and the other house guests watch the season back they probably won't like how it played out. There is too much manipulation with the temptations and I think that's what the producers wanted. They also cast the show very polarizing this year. Cody was definitely brought on because he's nuts.

Watching after dark, Paul and Christmas are concerned that Josh is going to ruin their game. You can see Josh is ready to cave.

Yea, Paul should have one based on his game play, but too many in the jury felt wronged by him and wanted payback.

Reactions: dfergie
Yea, Paul should have one based on his game play, but too many in the jury felt wronged by him and wanted payback.

Paul played the game too well. He overestimated the fact that his plan might piss of the jury. He went after too many people and boxed himself into a corner. Playing the whole house against itself backfired in the end. Now they were too stupid and gullible to let him do it. He should have been ousted a lot sooner. I think he would have won had he not blindsided Jason and Alex. Not keeping Alex until final 3 was his biggest miscalculation.

One episode behind, glad to see The self named one go last week... Tyler is my favorite so far, the rest are not making an impression.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Carol says that Tyler is playing the best game of anyone in the house. I'll just be glad when that pot banging RockStar is gone.....

Reactions: dfergie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Latest posts