Big Brother

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I just don't see the point, CBS is going to be paying more to keep the lights on in the house than they would get in ratings.

I tried to watch "After Dark" last week and the "celebrity" version is so fake. It's almost like they are all acting or auditioning for something.

I used to be a fan but hadn't watched in a few years then tried to watch last season and couldn't get into it. I think the last full season I watched was all stars with Janelle and whoever.

All the girls seem to be swooning over Jack Matthews, the Jason Momoa look alike guy.

upload_2019-6-27_13-15-50.png
upload_2019-6-27_13-16-2.png

The show took a turn that I have never seen before. This might be the best ending ever shaping up. Probably the best final 5 eviction show.

Holly shouldn't have thrown the HOH ... I think Jackson will face a bitter Jury if he makes to final 2.
I can't see Michie having any shot of winning. Cliff will raise hell. Hopefully final two is Nicole and Holly, I could see Nicole winning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Latest posts