Big Brother

How long is the run?
Found on the net...

The show's premise is simple, but not that simple: A group of contestants, also known as “houseguests,” live together in a large, customized house under constant 24/7 surveillance, without any access to the outside world for 99 days.

Found on the net...

The show's premise is simple, but not that simple: A group of contestants, also known as “houseguests,” live together in a large, customized house under constant 24/7 surveillance, without any access to the outside world for 99 days.
That's for normal season that starts in June. Is this an abbreviated season?

That's for normal season that starts in June. Is this an abbreviated season?
I don't see why it would be an abbreviated season. I read where the crew will be quarantined on set.

We're told the crew members will reside in RVs by the set -- otherwise known as the 'Big Brother' house -- but will be swapped out monthly.

Our sources say the system will work like this -- one month on for the crew, then 2 weeks off followed by 2 weeks in quarantine ... then back on. A typical 'BB' season lasts around 3 months.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Now if they can find a way to axe another 10 or so of the house guests, I may be able to stomach watching BB this season. The show needs 2 or 3 a-holes to route against but the current cast is loaded with them.
It's been years since I watched the show. I probably wouldn't know any of these "all stars".

Just checked and only remember Janelle and Kaysar.

Now if they can find a way to axe another 10 or so of the house guests, I may be able to stomach watching BB this season. The show needs 2 or 3 a-holes to route against but the current cast is loaded with them.
I am not watching this show again until they bring in new contestants. This rehashing of old players is getting old. :mad:

Reactions: mackie99
Been watching the live feeds with Carol. Not real fond of Frenchie the farmer dude who is currently HOH, as he never ever shuts up.

This year they looked like they found the most average people they could find to put on the show... Where did they find these people at? The All You Can Bowling Saturday Night Classic.
One of the main reason I used to love watching Big Brother were the hot body women, not this year Geez.

• Haha
Reactions: Howard Simmons