Big Brother

This year they looked like they found the most average people they could find to put on the show... Where did they find these people at? The All You Can Bowling Saturday Night Classic.
One of the main reason I used to love watching Big Brother were the hot body women, not this year Geez.
I tuned in Sunday for a bit and everyone was boring.

This year they looked like they found the most average people they could find to put on the show... Where did they find these people at? The All You Can Bowling Saturday Night Classic.
One of the main reason I used to love watching Big Brother were the hot body women, not this year Geez.
You need watch Love Island that follows.
love island dance GIF by ITV2
:)

It is sad this year NO HOT WOMEN NONE don't know where they found these rejects at..I think they are doing like the Covid 19 shots taking WALK UP'S LOL

You are missing the POINT I like the big brother show.. but I would like to see like women they used to have.. I am not just looking to see hot women GEEZ...
Didn't sound like it from your post.

What do folks think about the ‘ Cookout’ alliance (made up of all the black people in the house) voting all the other players out? I mean if there was an alliance of all white folks saying all non-whites have to be voted out? If that happens you can be sure social media would be all over it as racist IMHO.

Reactions: reubenray
I have never watched Cookout. But could such a result be simply because a group of people all prefer a certain type of food?

What do folks think about the ‘ Cookout’ alliance (made up of all the black people in the house) voting all the other players out? I mean if there was an alliance of all white folks saying all non-whites have to be voted out? If that happens you can be sure social media would be all over it as racist IMHO.
That's one of the reasons I gave up on this season a few weeks ago. That and the fact that I didn't like nor dislike any of the house guests. They all just bored me.

Reactions: reubenray