"Big Changes" 2011 Sale #12 "Free" Remaining Dishes C and Ku

linuxman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 16, 2006
North West of St. Louis, MO
Well, the time has come for me to finish getting the rest of the dishes off the roof and parking log.

We moved the 2 Birdview dishes, and the Pinnacle off the roof today, and I sold my motorized 1M Primestar setup on Friday, but there are a few dishes left.

I want to give them away to anyone who wants to come and take them away. All you have to do is show up, dismantle the dish and haul it away. I will be glad to assist, and you don't have to take the NPRMs and blocks if you don't want them. Just come and get the dishes and take them to a good home. :)

These are the dishes I have left:

1. 10 foot perforated Unimesh with AJAK Heavy Duty H-H 180 mount.

10-foot-unimesh-perfed1.jpg10-foot-unimesh-perfed2.jpg

2. 3 - 7.5 foot Perfect 10 mesh dishes.

7-5-p10-2.jpg

3. 10 foot SAMI mesh dish.

ten-foot-sami-front.jpg

4. 10 foot Perfect 10 mesh dish.

ten-foot-p10.jpg

5. 6 foot Prodelin off-set dish can be used for Cband or Ku.

6-foot-prodelin.jpg6-foot-prodelin-rear.jpg

6. 3 - Primestar 84e Ku dishes.

pstar-84e-4-front.jpg

7. 1 - Primestar 75e Ku dish.

All the Cband dishes have actuators that work. Most of them are Von-Weise actuators.

The Ku dishes have OEM Primestar LNBFs installed on them and have NPRMs if you want them. If not you don't have to take them.

These dishes are free of charge and all are excellent dishes.

All dishes must be removed by the end of day, Sunday July 17th. After that they will no longer be available.

So beg, borrow or steal a truck, trailer or big van and come on out and get your dish. :)

PM me to setup a time to come out and get a dish.

The 10 foot perforated Unimesh and it's AJAK H-H mount have been definitely spoken for.

The 6 foot Prodelin has been definitely spoken for.

Two of the Primestar 84e dishes have been spoken for.

I still have several more available, better get them while they are still available. :D

The 10 foot perforated Unimesh/AJAK mount, the 6 foot Prodelin, and ALL the Primestar dishes are now gone.

I have the 10 foot SAMI dish still available.

I have the 10 foot Perfect 10 dish still available.

I have three 7.5 foot Perfect 10 dishes still available.

One of the 7.5 foot Perfect 10 dishes is pending a pick up. :)

These dishes are not hard to dis-assemble, and getting them off the building is simple. You can start and be loaded in an hour or so.

So speak up, or drive on over and get the remaining dishes. :cool:

The last dish just left about 30 minutes ago.

I want to thank everyone who came to get these dishes, and to thank those who purchased the others.

At least I know they have gone to good homes, and even if the new owners don't get to use them right away, they'll give them to others who will.

I've got some smaller items to sell like switches, LNBs, and LNBFs, but will probably wait until after I get moved and settled before listing them.

Thank you all for helping me liquidate with grace and dignity. :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts