"Big Changes" 2011 Sale #54 - C-Band Dishes with AJAK H-H Mounts

linuxman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 16, 2006
North West of St. Louis, MO
I have for sale, these two C-Band Dishes equipped with AJAK 180 H-H mounts.

The first is a 10 foot Winegard Pinnacle perforated mesh dish. It is a very nice dish and works very well if you are having problems with side-lobe interference. It is a very deep dish with .28 F/D ratio. The dish comes with the heavy duty AJAK H-H mount, NPRM, and the concrete blocks that were used as ballast.

For the past year or so, this dish has been fixed on AMC3 for the RTV channels, and has done a great job pulling in those hard to get S2 signals.

If you do a search in the C-Band section and use the keyword pinnacle, you will find any and all information available on this dish. :)

Here are pictures of this dish:

10-foot-unimesh-front.jpg 10-foot-unimesh-rear.jpgcband-non-pen-10-foot2.jpg

The second dish is a 10 foot Unimesh mesh dish mounted on an AJAK medium-duty H-H 180 mount. This is a nice dish and works well with this mount. This dish comes with the AJAK mount, the NPRM that it is mounted on, and all the concrete blocks used for ballast.

Here are some pictures of this dish:

ten-foot-pinnacle-rear.jpgten-foot-pinnacle-front.jpgcband-non-pen-10-foot3.jpg

I am asking $75.00 each for these dishes primarily because of the AJAK mounts.

Buyer is responsible for dis-assembly and removal of the dish, mount, and blocks and they must be picked up at my location 40 miles NW of the St. Louis, MO airport. I am more than willing to help, but the more helpers the better.

PM me if interested.

The 10 foot Unimesh dish with the AJAK medium duty mount and NPRM has been sold and taken away. :)

The 10 foot Winegard Pinnacle and heavy duty AJAK mount and NPRM is still available. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)