"Big Changes" 2011 Sale #6 - C-Band Dishes and NPRMs

linuxman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 16, 2006
North West of St. Louis, MO
For sale are some various other C-Band dishes listed below.

The first is a SAMI 10 foot mesh dish, with an 18" heavy duty Von-Weise actuator.

The dish includes the actuator, NPRM, and the concrete blocks used for ballast.

ten-foot-sami-rear.jpgten-foot-sami-front.jpg

I am asking $50.00 for this dish.

The seccond dish is a 10 foot Perfect 10 dish with a 24" Von-Weise heavy duty actuator.

The dish comes with the actuator. I am keeping the NPRM that this dish sets on.

ten-foot-p10-rear.jpgten-foot-p10.jpg

I am asking $25.00 for this dish.

The final 3 dishes are 7.5 foot Perfect 10 dishes.

One is mounted on the original pole/bracket permanently attached to the side of the building. The second is on the NPRM that will be sold with the Prodelin dish in another thread, and the other one is dis-assembled in storage in my warehouse waiting to be picked up.

The first two come with the 24" Von-Weise actuators that are on them. The third one has no actuator, but I am certain I have one that will work on it in the warehouse.

None of the 7.5' Perfect 10 dishes will come with a NPRM or concrete blocks.

7-5-p10-2-rear.jpg7-5-p10-1.jpg7-5-p10-2.jpg

I am asking $20.00 each for these dishes.

The final dish is a home-made 6 foot dish and NPRM. I have had it set on Anik F1 for the past year or so, and it has worked fine getting the channels on that satellite. It does have a polar mount, and actuator which do work.

6-foot-homemade-rear.jpg6-foot-homemade-front.jpg

I am asking $0.00 for this dish to whoever wants to come, dis-mantle it and take it away.

All of these dishes must be picked up at my location about 40 miles NW of the St. Louis, MO airport.

The buyer is responsible for dis-mantling the dish, NPRMs and removing them from my roof. I will be glad to help, but the more helpers the better.

PM me if interested!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)