big dish systems tv ads wanted

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Techfizzle

Banned
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
over the year or so i been on here, i have seen many an ad scan of satellite system brochures, but not one tv commercial of the old satellite systems, does anybody have any?

over the year or so i been on here, i have seen many an ad scan of satellite system brochures, but not one tv commercial of the old satellite systems, does anybody have any?

those have not been around since the 90's with BUDS, pretty much after the pizza sized dishes came around those ads became obsolete.

I have hundreds of hours of Boresight News on DVD here. Some of the 'commercials' within that satellite news show were advertisements telling the people to support their local satellite dealers. If you'd like to see any of those old broadcasts from the 1987 to 1989 range, just send me a PM. I'd be happy to burn a DVD or two for you and toss it in the mail.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)