Big Ten Network 2 -Local Sports Pack

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gtjr92

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 5, 2007
I live in Cincinnati area, so big ten network is available via local sports package with fox sports ohio. I noticed on dish's packages they list Big Ten Network 2 on one of their tiers. I know big ten 2 is the extra big ten channels for alternate games etc. Is Big Ten 2 included in that local sports tier with Big Ten network and Fox Sports?

I Googled Big Ten Network 2....nothing. Big Ten Network includes several Alt channels. If you have the 200 package, you would get BTN in Ohio.

Correct

They probably mean Big10 alt which is up to 4 alternate channels

That's correct, dish refers to that as Big Ten Network 2. Does anyone know if this is part of the local sports package?

I already have these, but I want to downgrade my service and keep big ten network channels I have, as well as fox sports.
I am hoping to do that with the Local sports pack.

2 ways to keep it
AT200
AT120+

both include your local RSN (s) and since you are in a BIg10 territory its included as a RSN. Outside of those markets require the multi-sports pack

AT120 does NOT include the RSN's...Dish considers Big10 as a RSN

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts