Big Ten Network Alternate

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

king3pj

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 7, 2009
Michigan
Where are the Big Ten Network alternate channels located for you guys. I was looking for a game listed on one of the alternates today but I couldn't find it in my guide even with all channels selected.

I did end up finding it when I went to themes and then live sports but it was way up in the 5000s only. I thought I remembered the alternates being mapped down near the main channel during basketball season but they don't seem to be at least for me anymore.

Do any of you get the alternates mapped to somewhere in the 400s? Its not the biggest deal in the world but it makes it a little harder to find the games if they are going to keep them in the 5000s.

Last week and today I looked again and at least for football it looks like the alt big 10 channels are at 5440-5447 with the even numbers channels SD and odd numbered channels HD.
I could not tell you about last basketball season as I just had the network turned on 9/1.

Last week and today I looked again and at least for football it looks like the alt big 10 channels are at 5440-5447 with the even numbers channels SD and odd numbered channels HD.
I could not tell you about last basketball season as I just had the network turned on 9/1.

That is what I am seeing as well. I'm pretty sure they used to be on 441-443 with the main channel being on 439. I checked those channels though and there is no guide information on any of them all day. They all just say HD sports alternate.

Last year they switched to the 5400s. Originally they were right next to the main channel but last year they went to the 5400s.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts