Big Ten Network

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Isn't it great, that what was called one of the bigger upsets in college football history was missed by a HUGE fan following?
I blame BTN and the cable/sat. company's.
I live in Minnesota, and we went through something like this a couple years ago when the Minnesota twins signed a deal to only broadcast on a station called VS(versus). People were VERY p.o.ed. Within a month, they were back on our local Fox network.

Isn't it great, that what was called one of the bigger upsets in college football history was missed by a HUGE fan following?
I blame BTN and the cable/sat. company's.
I live in Minnesota, and we went through something like this a couple years ago when the Minnesota twins signed a deal to only broadcast on a station called VS(versus). People were VERY p.o.ed. Within a month, they were back on our local Fox network.

Actually wasn't it call Victory Sports? Glad that station didn't happen as I get Fox north here and know it would never been picked up by Uncle charlie!

Did this thread die off? It seems that everyone moved to the Big 10 Notice thread.

Here's to hoping that the Big 10 Network becomes a reality soon on E*!

AND in HD!
IF the uplinked "TEST" channels are indeed the BTN, then are there any Uplinked Test HD channels too?
I am at work, and don't have the link to the Channel guide uplinks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)