Billing issues , about to dump Dish!

Powerstroke

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 30, 2007
here
We have been paying our bill electronically over the past 5 months or so. During this time we upgraded our package also. During this time even though payments were sent they were not credited to the bill. So after getting no where with the csr's when called. Someone finally realized that yes they did receive those payments and did finally credit it to the bill. But in the mean time we were charged late fees as well as a charge for HD. Even though we are under a two year contract with HD for life included at the time of signing the contract. Ever since the package upgrade we have gotten charged monthly for the HD plus late fees that was caused by the payments not being credited to the account. Now the total due is not correct either. And can't seem to get anyone to bother to check the account out. Getting really tired of the hassle and i don't think Dish realizes why people have such a bad opinion of Dish at times. The CSR's need to do there jobs rather then hurrying you off the phone as fast as they can! Very frustrated with the billing issues. That's my only real complaint with the service but i'm not going to continue to more then i should owe due to incompetent CSR's! So if this continues i will be looking elsewhere.

We have been paying our bill electronically over the past 5 months or so. During this time we upgraded our package also. During this time even though payments were sent they were not credited to the bill. So after getting no where with the csr's when called. Someone finally realized that yes they did receive those payments and did finally credit it to the bill. But in the mean time we were charged late fees as well as a charge for HD. Even though we are under a two year contract with HD for life included at the time of signing the contract. Ever since the package upgrade we have gotten charged monthly for the HD plus late fees that was caused by the payments not being credited to the account. Now the total due is not correct either. And can't seem to get anyone to bother to check the account out. Getting really tired of the hassle and i don't think Dish realizes why people have such a bad opinion of Dish at times. The CSR's need to do there jobs rather then hurrying you off the phone as fast as they can! Very frustrated with the billing issues. That's my only real complaint with the service but i'm not going to continue to more then i should owe due to incompetent CSR's! So if this continues i will be looking elsewhere.

Please, go directly to the DIRT team right on this website. They will take care of you...... But, yeah, the telephone CSRs leave a bit to be desired.

Hi, I would like to assist you. If you have not contact a DIRT member already, please send me a Pm with your account or phone number so I review your account. Thank you!

This has been resolved with Mary and Matt's help. I was totally in the wrong and the bill is actually correct according to Matt. So this was my error and i appreciate the help from DIRT. Keep up the great work. I now must go and remove my foot from my mouth :( . I was incorrect on the hd billing issue. Thanks once again Matt and Mary for your help and patience with this matter. Dish Rocks!

We are always happy to help. Anyone who has questions can certainly ask us and we will assist you in any way that we can. Glad you were able to figure out what was going on! Have an awesome night!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts