Billing problems already

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Van

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Jul 8, 2004
Virginia Beach
Last month my first month I get a paper bill for $60.32, later I register on the website and see that it says $50.32 so I paid the bill. Today I get my next bill and its $70.32 and reflects a $10 past due, check the website and its $60.32 reflecting a past due of you guessed it $10. Call up the csr and he's talking so fast that all I hear is eligible rebate and retention and then I'm transfered. Retention says that theres a rebate I can get so she transfers me over to rebates who get it set up and then tell me its 6 to 8 weeks for it to go through.:confused:

I''m in the same boat. When I signed up it was for $49.95 a month $20 off the list of $69.95. They charged me this month $72.95 which reflects the price increase, they did credit the $3 to put me back at $69.95. When I called and asked about my $20 off a month got the rebate department. I already did the rebate 2 months ago, it's only in step two of 4. I also went with paperless billing to get a $50 visa gift card, nothing on that either and the rep acts as if he doesn't know what I'm talking about.

Same thing happened to me. They said that credits post to the account immediately for the next billing cycle, so if you call in or go on the website it will always reflect the current credits. Best bet is to just pay the amount on the bill.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)