billing question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gravdigr

Original poster
Mar 7, 2006
Dunno if anyone here can answer this but I figured I'd ask before I make the dreaded call to CS. I got my dish installed yesterday after I configured it online. According to their website my monthly cost would be 55.97 plus tax. I check my bill today and they are charging 109.98 for the top108/locals, 10$ for an additional receiver (I have a 625 and a single standard receiver), and a 11.96 dvr service fee. This adds up to a hell of a lot more than 55.97. WHat am I missing here?

Oh, ok. Was having heart palpitations since I convinced my wife we would be paying the same amount that we paid for directv but get more channels. If that was our monthly bill she would monkey stomp me.:eek:

You kind of pay for one month in advance, so you'll see it in the first bill but then after you'll be charged only one month. On the other hand, if you cancel you will get a refund since you're paying in advance.

OK, another billing question. I currently have a 625 for the computer room and bedroom TVs and a standard receiver in the living room. If I wanted to replace my standard receiver in the livingroom with another 625 and run it in single mode would I have to pay any more on my bill? Dish billing still confuses me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts