BingoTV is anyone watching?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have not seen last nights show, it was blacked out in my area, someone is supposed to put up an AVI of last nights show for me to see.

Did they give away a 811 with a HDTV last night? If so THATS A GOOD PRIZE. I was only told it was a 811 (no mention of with a TV)

Like it was said before- this is an ADVERTISING channel. View it as a channel of one long commercial. I dont think E* is paying for (hence charging the customer for) this channel.

There's much more important things to get frustrated about. But if you are out of things to complain about keep posting below.

Yeah - they gave away an 811 / HDTV package last night as the "first big prize"...a very grandmotherly lady from PA I think won it. Pattern was an X. It definitely was a good prize.

markdl said:
Yeah - they gave away an 811 / HDTV package last night as the "first big prize"...a very grandmotherly lady from PA I think won it. Pattern was an X. It definitely was a good prize.

I feel sorry for that poor grandmother, it's not nice to dump an 811 on her. ;)

If they did a recreation of the Janet Jackson Super Bowl half-time show in super slow motion, I may tune in.

Perhaps they only give out the good prizes at the end of the show instead of at the beginning to get you to watch the whole show.

Perhaps in Ohio they want you to only gamble on the river if they get some tax money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)