BioShock

VinceT3

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 12, 2006
Rainsalot Florida
Anyone else playing this game? Or worse retard enough to play this game at 10pm-2am with surround sound in the dark and scaring the bejesus out of yourself?! :)

The game gets me so amp'd up on adrenaline good luck going to sleep afterwards..

I Love Mr. Bubbles!

Bioshock is freaking awesome! One of the best complete game experiences to come out in a long time. I haven't found anybody who isn't totally into the game. Go Big Daddy!

I haven't been into the first person shoot since the original doom and I can't put this one down.. I've fiinished it once and I'm going through it again..

That big daddy groan gives me chills.. I hate it when the houdini's sneak up on me and I turn around .. can't tell you how many times that made me jump.. lol

This game is a work of art. My only complaint is that there is no real penatly for death. You just kinda come back in a vita chamber. You can lead a big daddy to one and start gunning him down. If you die just step out and start over. Takes alot of challenge out of it.

Actually, it is an interesting way to keep the flow of the game going... Instead of loading a saved game from an earlier checkpoint, it keeps the game going.....

I just finished it over the weekend. I saved all the "Little Sisters" and was treated to a surprisingly touching ending that rewarded me for choosing the good guy path, although I only wish it were a minute or so longer..... After defeating a game I played for 18 hours, I prefer a long cutscene as a reward....

I went back to just before the battle with the Big Bad to keep looking for the extra stuff I missed...... Got the lucky winner achievement on the slots in Fort Frolic..... Up to 800 achievement points, trying to get the rest.....

Hmm I was on a Business Trip and returned Sunday, I've been playing a lot because I only play it 2 times before I left. I'm stuck on the first big daddy, but I just load the game everytime he kill me. I used my electric shotgun rounds by mistake, but I kind of stuborn so I got to kill him withiut the Vits Chamber help.

I was thinking of replaying it on the hardest difficulty and whack them all to get the Adam boost..... I'll see the different story ending then.....

Online play is fun sometimes, but other times I prefer to just deal with computer AI and not have to deal with foul-mouthed brats who play a game 24-7 and demolish anyone who plays casually.....

You're missing out if you don't get this game because of lack of online play.. BioShock & Oblivion are two of the best offline games for the xbox.. don't even get me started on the wii games.. like zelda, metroid, paper mario, etc..

From G4

sharp eyed poster over in the 2K forums has spotted some .ini files that indicate that 2K may be planning to release new plasmids for their megahit Bioshock.

If you haven't played Bioshock yet, plasmids are essentially upgrades that allow you to do fantastical feats such as shoot lightning from your fingertips and fling dead bodies to and fro with telekensis. Yes, its totally like the Force, but with bigger, cooler needles.

The code indicates that new plasmids might include:

Machine Buster
Vending Expert
Sonic Boom
Eve Saver

Airblast 2
Machine Bully
Life Drain
Electric Bolt Zero

Plus there looks to be an entirely unused "Ecology" class of gene tonics.

Would you pay for new Plasmids as downloadable content?

2K Forums: Why you have not seen an editor - Theory

I rented this game, and I found it to be pretty frickin good, the only thing that I dont like is the stupid alarm systems with those annoying flying things that make that noise when they get next to you......ahhhhhhhh!

Get the upgrade that makes you invisible if you sit still and let them fly away. Without that, zap one with the electricity plasmid and then hack it to make it attack the others.

Um, or run like hell.

I hacked everything I could get a hold of.. especially the guns & scanners..

so much fun when a slicer comes in range and those drones go after them.. lol

I agree hacking is one of my favorite mechanics in the game. I have fun just palying the hacking minigame.

Playing it on the hardest difficulty level now.

The Vitachamber getting used a LOT. Keep running out of ammo and eve. It takes a long time to kill the Big Daddy with no more plasmids and a wrench....

New Dragon Ballz IP: Burst limit. PS3 & 360

Rachet & Clank It's an awesome game!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)