Birmingham Al hd locals problems

gatekeeper

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 17, 2005
Anyone here having problems with their hd local channels in Birmingham Alabama?I notified Dish of the problem.FOX 6 hd is really bad.I was watching the sox/yankees game yesterday and it was almost impossible to watch.I know it is a Dish network issue because it does not do it on OTA or on cable.Im lucky I have a good OTA signal.The channel {fox6}flickers really bad.Some of my friends here in Birmingham are also having the same problem.If your having a problem please contact dish technical dept.Oh yea the race at dega is on Fox today so people without ota or cable will have a tough time watching it.It will be fine in the standard def but who wants to watch that?:mad:

Oh yea Dish did a check on my 722 receiver and its fine.When you call they will ask for your receiver id ,smart card id and your software version.To see what your info is press menu button twice.

I started a thread yesterday about the same problem. Dish did confirm it was on their end. The problem was fixed last night. If you are still having problems call Dish back and ask for tech support.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)