Black Sabbath tops charts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the album chart even remotely relevant in a World substantially dominated by singles?

The only other "artists" in the top 10 that I have heard of are Justin Timberlake, Darius Rucker and the Goo Goo Dolls.

You know it is terminal when the album in the #16 spot is a "Now That's What I Call Country" anthology.

On the other hand, Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon spent more than two dozen years in the top 200 and sold 50,000,000 copies.

Last edited:
Congrats to Black Sabbath.It's cool to see the old guys like them and AC/DC still rocking the charts.To me it proves that good rock/metal will never die.

It's bloody well time people started listening to some good music. I imagine heaven to be filled with heavenly music...Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, Hendrix, Doors, Metallica, Black Sabbath and Class-Metal crossover bands like Apocolyptica. :)

It's bloody well time people started listening to some good music. I imagine heaven to be filled with heavenly music...Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, Hendrix, Doors, Metallica, Black Sabbath and Class-Metal crossover bands like Apocolyptica. :)

Hopefully it won't all be playing at the same time.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts