Black screen on several channels on the western arc.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

broeddog

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Mar 7, 2010
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm not getting channel 352 or the animal planet channel on the western arc, is it just me or are others experiencing a black screen on those channels as well.

I'm in Riverside, CA and lost most channels from 62 and below. I can't get hold of technical support.

Channels that work are: 3, 18, 20, 31, 44, 58, 63 and above.
?
Others above 63 are out also (110 & 112). I'm not going to go through all channels to see what works and what doesn't.

Anyone have any idea what's going on?

Last edited:
When they had the eastern arc issues the other night,the call centers and online chat service was overwhelmed.Hopefully it will come back soon,could be more storms causing issues.

nephew said he talked to dish chat and they said it would be on in time for football. not aure i believe 'em but thats what they said.

All of my 77W locals are black here too. Transponder 21, signal is good at 62.

I'm in Southern California. All of the broadcast network HD channels (ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX) are out. The SD versions are still on. I've tried calling customer support several times. Each time, get to the point in the system where it says the wait time (approximately 4 minutes.) After 4 minutes, I get cut off.

I lost my local stations(Madison WI) yesterday afternoon and they came back last night and I lost them again this morning. This is terrible timing for Dish on the first NFL Sunday.

I've got all of my locals and Sirius, but got a black screen on Animal Planet a few minutes ago. Tuned to Animal Planet just now and it seems to be working, so it looks like they're actively working on it and getting things back up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)