Status
Please reply by conversation.

odinbear

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 27, 2010
central NY
Morn Kiddies,
Nother newbie question, Is it possible to do a blind scan of 2 different sats , right next to each other and get channels from both?
For example, I had tuned w1/amc1 on the dsr922 and on the openbox amc1 blind scan finds ION, QUBO, Pixl and RFD (all FTA).
I already had g4/g16 tuned in the dsr922, so I calculate the numbers/cliks tween w1 & g4 and I program amc4 using the w4tile on the dsr922 (switching back to the Openbox), I blindscan amc4/w4 and I get PIXL (again, not listed on lyngsat), but I also get DW-TV, the CALIF CHANNEL and a PBS (all of these are listed on lyngsat for the AMC4 bird)
Am I hitting both amc1/w1 & amc4/w4 with my scans of amc4? (or is PIXL on both sats?)

Look on the bright side, it means that the Openbox has a very sensitive tuner if the aim can be that far off.

moved thread to main area ;)

I've had the same thing happen on those 2 sats with my 6 footer. Picked up some of the 103W stuff on 101W

I see that a lot on 97W C-Band too....if I bump to east I get a bunch of 95W stuff but if I go too far west then I get the 99W stuff

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)