Blindspot

Just read a report from couple of days ago, that this show is in limbo, so it may not be renewed for another season.
I wouldn't doubt that it might get cancelled. The storyline has really strayed from last year's focus . It's all Sandstorm with some pedophilla child abuse back story thrown in for kicks. I really did not like that story and would of preferred they just cut it out. Now all I can think about when I see the black agent is about that story , which kind of makes me not wanna watch it now. I still haven't watched last weeks show .

Reactions: DJdish
. I still haven't watched last weeks show .

I'm currently watching again the first episodes, and enjoying them again, I haven't watched the last 4 episodes, so I really don't know (or care) what's going on nowadays, :D

So if this is not renewed, how many episodes are left?

Still taking my refresher course on Jane, just finished watching the episode where Patterson confirms Weller and Jane, that her DNA matches Taylor Shaw.
Great episode IMO

After Zapata watched the VCR tape with Reade, did they ever say what they saw? Was he molested?

I forgot to mention, it wa
I dont' remember them talking about what the tape showed, but my understanding is that it should have showed the coach molesting him,

I'm also under the impression that such incident pushed him to his addiction problem, I haven't watched the last episodes but I hope he's back to the right track.

Reactions: norman881
OK. I really didn't care if it came back or not. I am becoming ambivalent .

Same here, IMO this show hasn't been as exciting as it was the first season, once they started to develop the Jane's family drama, bad mom vs her children, etc.

Therefore, I decided to do something radical, stopped watching, haven´t watched the last 5 episodes or so, and I started re-watching from the very beginning, season 1 episode 1 :D

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Well, finally had time to watch this weeks .... lots happening .... it will be interesting to see if it comes back next year.
If so they clearly have places to go with the story line ... however I think next year will still be a Sandstorm year where 80% will be dedicated to Sandstorm ... Sandstorm could be done with if they kill Shepard when they have the chance .... sure others would continue her mentality, but shes pulling the strings.

This Season Finale looked as if it was the end ... made before Season 3 was picked up ?

Fwiw, it will get its rating from DVRs even more next year as it will be moved to Friday night.

I don't know enough about the rating as in, if it's dvr'd does it count as being seen that night, if its watched 40 minutes later, if I watch it the next day, does that not count in the ratings ... I don't know.

I watch it live when I'm home, but often times will watch it later or next day.

Well, finally had time to watch this weeks .... lots happening .... it will be interesting to see if it comes back next year.
If so they clearly have places to go with the story line ... however I think next year will still be a Sandstorm year where 80% will be dedicated to Sandstorm ... Sandstorm could be done with if they kill Shepard when they have the chance .... sure others would continue her mentality, but shes pulling the strings.

This Season Finale looked as if it was the end ... made before Season 3 was picked up ?

Fwiw, it will get its rating from DVRs even more next year as it will be moved to Friday night.

I don't know enough about the rating as in, if it's dvr'd does it count as being seen that night, if its watched 40 minutes later, if I watch it the next day, does that not count in the ratings ... I don't know.

I watch it live when I'm home, but often times will watch it later or next day.
I think that they count the dvr ratings in the first 7 or 8 days after they episode airs in the total ratings for a show. Might be why we get up to 8 days of a show on Prime time Anytime- before it deletes out automatically.

I wonder why is NBC moving Jane from one day and time slot to another, she started on Mondays 9 PM, moved to Wednesday, now she'll be moving to Fridays.....

I wonder why is NBC moving Jane from one day and time slot to another, she started on Mondays 9 PM, moved to Wednesday, now she'll be moving to Fridays.....
Fridays are where shows go to die on network tv. So I pretty much predict that NBC is working towards the last season of Blind Spot next year, since they moved the show to that day.

So, it sounds like it'll be Jane´s last season.
Jon Bokenkamp said in an interview that they did not know about season 5 when they wrote this finale, so they filmed 2 endings. The briefcase part was new for season 5. I do not think he's planning on a 6.

JMHO

Jon Bokenkamp said in an interview that they did not know about season 5 when they wrote this finale, so they filmed 2 endings. The briefcase part was new for season 5. I do not think he's planning on a 6.

JMHO

Ok, I think your post refers to The Blacklist, and not Blindspot, where it is posted. Unless, I'm missing something else, as I haven´t watched Blindspot series finale yet.

Ok, now you have my attention, I need to watch the other ending, I still have questions on the ending they aired, that I just posted on The Blacklist thread.

Agreed, it doesn´t sound like Red will see a season 6.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)