Blindspot

Ok, I think your post refers to The Blacklist, and not Blindspot, where it is posted. Unless, I'm missing something else, as I haven´t watched Blindspot series finale yet.

Ok, now you have my attention, I need to watch the other ending, I still have questions on the ending they aired, that I just posted on The Blacklist thread.

Agreed, it doesn´t sound like Red will see a season 6.
You are correct! I goofed and posted the the wrong thread. I apologize!

Reactions: DJdish
So regarding Blacklist, I'm now so curious as to find out what was the other ending.

Regarding Jane, I'll catch up with the last episodes and my refresher on season 1 during the summer.

Reactions: norman881
Actually, IF it makes it thru Friday, it will move to Sunday where nothing lasts.

So if Jane´s lucky enough to survive Fridays, and she moves to Sunday, that for sure will be the writing on the wall, and the end of Jane, with or without Sandstorm. :(

I think Patterson (I still don´t know her fist name) has grown, maybe she deserves a promotion, not sure

Even though she appeared to have some thoughts what about leaving the job, or at least that was my impression for a couple of seconds, I think she has managed very well, all that she has gone through

Unfortunately, I think she was kidnapped now, hopefully she'll live to see the light of a new season.

Hang in there Patterson, until the fall, help is on the way.

Since the show did a to year jump in time, who knows who will come back next fall. Weller and Jane have already had their relationship -sexual , and now it's over. So much for any romance. Patterson could of quit in those two years we did not see. She had already been through two relationships to different men and they both ended badly -for different reasons. She had also been kidnapped and tortured by Shepard, so she looked like she wanted to hang it up towards the end of the finale.

Just watched the finale last night.

Great finale IMO, could have been the series finale,

Now I need to go back and watch about 4 episodes before the finale.
I really don't think they expected to be brought back for the next year is why we saw that episode play out that way.

Since the show did a to year jump in time, who knows who will come back next fall. Weller and Jane have already had their relationship -sexual , and now it's over. So much for any romance. Patterson could of quit in those two years we did not see. She had already been through two relationships to different men and they both ended badly -for different reasons. She had also been kidnapped and tortured by Shepard, so she looked like she wanted to hang it up towards the end of the finale.
Thats the impression your suppose to have .... I hope shes back, shes a very important part of what they do.

Then again they could have taken 2 years off ...

It was a two year jump not one. It appears Jane and Kurt were hitched for a time so there will be some back story to fill in. I expect we will find in the fall that Roman is the source of the kidnappings and whatever else is going on. Hopefully the creative team will keep up the good work.

It was a two year jump not one. It appears Jane and Kurt were hitched for a time so there will be some back story to fill in. I expect we will find in the fall that Roman is the source of the kidnappings and whatever else is going on. Hopefully the creative team will keep up the good work.
Yeah, I meant to spell out TWO, but it came out as TO using my I pad.

Yep, I saw that very final scene took place two years after. I was more baffled by the little device or thingie that made Jane's tats glow,

Not sure what is supposed to have happened during those two years, but one thing I want to know is what the heck happened to Shepherd, that scene at the end, with her in the chair, and the CIA guy, and the Pakistani woman was very intriguing IMO.

Reactions: Jimbo
Has Blindspot been picked up for next year ?

Still could close shop for the show otherwise.
It would leave a lot of questions unanswered, but, at this point know one knows what's going on anyways.

They could come back to current time next year and say that it was a dream or something likebthat m then later in the year, Jane starts to GLOW !!!

Has Blindspot been picked up for next year ?

Still could close shop for the show otherwise.
It would leave a lot of questions unanswered, but, at this point know one knows what's going on anyways.

They could come back to current time next year and say that it was a dream or something likebthat m then later in the year, Jane starts to GLOW !!!
I see it's slated for Friday night next year, so that answers the "Has it been picked up "

Now that Jane will be moved to Fridays, I would anticipate that doesn´t sound promising for another season after next one.

In any event, I have all summer to watch the 4 episodes or so I still haven´t watched, previous to the finale, and my refresher course on season 1. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)