Blockbuster @ Home content

TimA

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 5, 2012
Midwest
So I'm a new Dish subscriber and got B@H thrown in for free for a few months. I'm a Netflix subscriber but have put my account on hold for the duration of my Blockbuster trial. Coming from Netflix, I'm used to managing both a DVD and Streaming queue, and their PC or PS3 app allows me to choose a video from my streaming queue. I'm having a little bit of trouble figuring out how to use the B@H service. I've got a DVD queue, but I can't figure out how to get a searchable list of movies/shows available for streaming or any way to manage a streaming queue. I can browse or search for content from the Hopper itself, but that's an awkward experience, and when I search I can't seem to make an easy distinction between the variety of sources for the content, which generally includes non-free On Demand titles. Is it just my unfamiliarity, or is this a difficult system to work with? I'd considered dropping Netflix in favor of B@H given the integration, but this is either super awkward to work with or my Netflix experience has got me looking at this the wrong way.

Blockbuster@home is for the dvd mailed to your home only. Streaming is at dishneonline.com to view through your computer or with sling. To stream through your receiver, press the dvr button once to get to movies, Blockbuster@home and TV shows (this is only on Hopper/Joey or Vip receivers with built in hard drive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)