Blockbuster Movie Pass Worth It?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I answered this in a PM, but decided to answer publicly for anyone with the same question. Once the free 12 months of BBMP expires, you can cancel it without any penalty. The commitment is an account level commitment, and does not require that you keep the programming
Thanks Matt for clarification...thats what I figured on the BBMP

yeah.. I loved how that 3rd party site put that info up there.. "a 24 month commitment to BBMP" .... its funny ... dish puts the information up there, and 3rd party sites decide to type it up themselves rather than cut and paste.. :)

Even better was that further down they DID copy and paste the longer blurb with the explanation of the ET pack @ 74.99 + 5 for bbmp ..

("How do I sign up for this promotion" was the Q & A near the bottom where that site typed its own version ... then at the every bottom "Whats the catch" appears to be a copy and paste! :))

As to your question: I think BBMP is great. The extra channels and the one movie at a time has not been a problem with me. If I mail one back one a Monday, I will have another by Thursday, Friday at the latest. For those with delay problems, it may be they are ordering movies that are just released. And everybody wants them, NOW. The ones I order are new and old mixed and have no problem. As to speed, I would not expect them the ship them overnight express. Yes, I think it is well worth the $10.00

If I were you I'd be more concerned about not getting the $200 Amazon promo. I've seen several reports elsewhere (slickdeals, dbstalk) of the gift cards never showing up.

I am curious about something. I am interested in the Blockbuster movie pass, and basically just want it. If I put my own dish up and buy my own receiver, can I subscribe to the Welcome Pack and add the Blockbuster Movie Pass to it? If I do it this way, then there would be no commitment, and I could be on a month to month basis, correct?

You can't bundle Welcome pack with Blockbuster pass any longer. I think it can be bundled with the Family pack, but someone can chime in and speak for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)