Blockbusternow app

But, will this work with BB@Home? Probably not.....

No idea Bobby,just heard about this morning.I'm guessing your guess is right lol. I would hope it would be an aio.

Yeah, I have a Blockbuster App on my Sharp TV and it doesn't work with BB@Home.... You need a sub to Blockbuster to use it.

Yeah and I was gonna watch a Movie tonight using the Blockbuster App on my 2010 Samsung TV, like I have been using since over a year and a half. So the TV prompted me that it needs to install an update for the app. It installed the app, but now when I open it, it prompts me with that the new app isn't compatible with my TV anymore and to got to www.blockbusternow.com to get the app for my Tablet or other devices! WTF DISH????
That is PATHETIC!! The support contact email is a DISH addy in Englewood, Colorado.
You know first they up the price for my AEP and now they take my BB streaming away. I about had it with those retards!!

Yeah and I was gonna watch a Movie tonight using the Blockbuster App on my 2010 Samsung TV, like I have been using since over a year and a half. So the TV prompted me that it needs to install an update for the app. It installed the app, but now when I open it, it prompts me with that the new app isn't compatible with my TV anymore and to got to www.blockbusternow.com to get the app for my Tablet or other devices! WTF DISH????
That is PATHETIC!! The support contact email is a DISH addy in Englewood, Colorado.
You know first they up the price for my AEP and now they take my BB streaming away. I about had it with those retards!!

Are you referring to the app that allows you to order movies and pay for them then they stream to the TV? Do you watch new movies or older ones? From what I've seen, all those movies are available on demand through the dish receiver for about the same price.

Are you referring to the app that allows you to order movies and pay for them then they stream to the TV? Do you watch new movies or older ones? From what I've seen, all those movies are available on demand through the dish receiver for about the same price.

Yes I have been watching new releases through the BB App for Samsung TV's. $3.99 a show in SD, or $4.99 for HD. I did not use the dish receiver as the same show in HD would cost $6.99.
What is pathetic is that it prompted me with an update and then it ran the update and rendered the app useless, as all it says now that it isn't compatible with older than 2012 TV sets. Mine is a 2010.
You know what, don't list it there anymore, don't let me select it, don't let me install it if it doesn't work anyway!
Besides that, don't they want my business anymore? You know, I am not as wealthy as Mr Ergen and his colleagues to buy me a new TV every week.
I know it's just TV, but first the hammer price increases, especially AEP like me, and then they destroy my streaming movies.

It's ok, I just get them from vudu now for the same price. At least they want my money...Dunces...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts