Bloomberg Channel 353

larry55

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jan 15, 2009
dothan al
Has anyone notice the Bloomberg Channel has been remove. I was checking channels when I come across and saw it the in dark. I hope D don’t give in to their demand. Don’t care if it stay off.

just another Money grab by a content provider --Bloomberg has always been dark on my Service anyway --NOW if the savings of the lost channel would only be passed along to D*TV Subs --then that would really be something!

Reactions: larry55 and Jimbo
I don't care about this channel. So I am glad it is not available.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

Reactions: larry55
Bloomberg GIVES the channel away on Pluto, STIRR, and other free streamers.

No reason we should pay for something that is given away free.

I always assumed that (not wishing to set off a CNN-MSNBC-FNC discussion) that what I will call the “openly opinionated” channels like Bloomberg, Russia Today, FSTV, OAN, Newsmax, Axs, etc. just gave their content away because, well, they wanted their points of view out there. If DirecTV has bee paying Bloomberg for its free on the internet channel, then it high time they stopped.

Bloomberg GIVES the channel away on Pluto, STIRR, and other free streamers.

No reason we should pay for something that is given away free.

I always assumed that (not wishing to set off a CNN-MSNBC-FNC discussion) that what I will call the “openly opinionated” channels like Bloomberg, Russia Today, FSTV, OAN, Newsmax, Axs, etc. just gave their content away because, well, they wanted their points of view out there. If DirecTV has bee paying Bloomberg for its free on the internet channel, then it high time they stopped.
Bloomberg was probably paying directv

Reactions: SamCdbs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts