Dispute:Heritage Broadcasting

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

RONZ

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 30, 2010
Luzerne
WWTV in Traverse City is claiming that their signal will be dropped from Directv Wednesday September 4th due to their contract with Directv expiring. They also own WFQX Fox 32 in the same market

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WWTV in Traverse City is claiming that their signal will be dropped from Directv Wednesday September 1st due to their contract with Directv expiring. They also own WFQX Fox 32 in the same market

Sorry it’s September 1st and not the 4th

According to Wiki Heritage is owned by Sinclair (Which is having a dispute with Dish). Seeing that it's a small network of stations it might be awhile. Dish and Sinclair are in a hold pattern until the middle of the month of whether to black out 128 stations.:mad: I hope you get a continuous.

According to Wiki Heritage is owned by Sinclair (Which is having a dispute with Dish). Seeing that it's a small network of stations it might be awhile. Dish and Sinclair are in a hold pattern until the middle of the month of whether to black out 128 stations.:mad: I hope you get a continuous.

Actually it’s owned by News Corp/ Fox

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Oh this can't be true. Where are all those people who claim to be leaving Dish because Dish is the only one who ever has carriage disputes going to go now? :rolleyes:

Oh this can't be true. Where are all those people who claim to be leaving Dish because Dish is the only one who ever has carriage disputes going to go now? :rolleyes:
I've never heard anyone saying only Dish has disputes. They sure have more than Directv does.

Reactions: AZ. and SamCdbs
Actually it’s owned by News Corp/ Fox

Yep you are right, I'm wrong. I didn't read the last line after I saw Sinclair.
cat bow down GIF
:facepalm

Extension granted to keep the channel to Friday September 3 Fox 32 contract expires in a month

Reactions: Howard Simmons
Directv has not contact The station will go off today at 5pm. This info is on their 12pm Newscast

I don't think they are available any more....and for most people, they never were..

WWTV is now being removed from Dish in 2 weeks. In talking with them they say Directv refuses to pay anything for their channels

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts