Bloomberg TV package

PHXHoward

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 28, 2009
PHX
For a year or more I had Top 120 and it included Bloomberg TV. I then switched to Flex with News to reduce my bill. Now I would like some sports channels like NBCSN/ESPN because of the Olympics coverage so I'm thinking of going back to Top 120. The Dish web site does not list Bloomberg as being included in the Top 120 package. I am 100% sure that I had it long term in Top 120 in the past. Is the Dish website wrong or was it included in the past as some kind of glitch?

For a year or more I had Top 120 and it included Bloomberg TV. I then switched to Flex with News to reduce my bill. Now I would like some sports channels like NBCSN/ESPN because of the Olympics coverage so I'm thinking of going back to Top 120. The Dish web site does not list Bloomberg as being included in the Top 120 package. I am 100% sure that I had it long term in Top 120 in the past. Is the Dish website wrong or was it included in the past as some kind of glitch?
I've had the 200 package for over 7 years and I've never had Bloomburg.

Bloomberg is only in the Top 250 or above, or with the News Pack. I actually asked a similar question of Dish a while back, and I am not aware of that changing...

I've had Dish since 2016 with the AT120 package. I currently have Bloomberg at channel 203 and I know because I watch it most weekdays. As far as I know, I've had it since 2016. Maybe Dish is playing some kind of grandfathering game with Bloomberg and not offering it for new signups of AT120. Perhaps the "Dish Support" team on this forum would be able to clarify.

Hybrid Triple WA.2 -- 110, 119, 129

Reactions: charlesrshell
I've had Dish since 2016 with the AT120 package. I currently have Bloomberg at channel 203 and I know because I watch it most weekdays. As far as I know, I've had it since 2016. Maybe Dish is playing some kind of grandfathering game with Bloomberg and not offering it for new signups of AT120. Perhaps the "Dish Support" team on this forum would be able to clarify.

Hybrid Triple WA.2 -- 110, 119, 129
They may just fix the glitch if you bring attention to it..

1627159100370.gif

Reactions: charlesrshell
It’s the only thing holding me back from switching back to 120. I had Bloomberg for years in my 120 package but it’s still not listed on the website and I can’t switch away from flex + news if I would lose that channel.

It’s the only thing holding me back from switching back to 120. I had Bloomberg for years in my 120 package but it’s still not listed on the website and I can’t switch away from flex + news if I would lose that channel.

If you have adequate internet, Bloomberg is available on Pluto TV. Albeit, with a SIGNIFICANT delay from the satellite feed (like, MINUTES behind).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: PHXHoward

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)