BLSA broadlogic on ebay

Status
Please reply by conversation.

merkin

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 31, 2009
illinois
Does anyone know if the broadlogic cards currently on Ebay are compatible with the BLSA design.

The Broadlogic model 2030 is. The correct version will have the tuner towards the back of the card and have a white sticker that has Z68G72. I just had a look and there were quite a few on eBay.

The Broadlogic model 2030 is. The correct version will have the tuner towards the back of the card and have a white sticker that has Z68G72. I just had a look and there were quite a few on eBay.

Thanks, my concern is about hardware versions
Turning the Broadlogic DVB-S PCI Card or ST9900 Receiver into a Spectrum Analyzer,
Yeah, did you see the ones with CA Reader? Useless in NA, but do you think those would work as well? Both very cheap and parts would only be another $30-40. Guess ill shoot the sellers some ?'s.

The only other issue is programming the PIC. The firmware is there just need programming tool. Any suggestions...anyone? He does not sell boards or parts anymore, just the completed BLSA.

BTW does anyone know how much he sells the completed BLSA for?

And yes I prefer to build myself. enjoy building more than using.

Thanks, my concern is about hardware versions
Turning the Broadlogic DVB-S PCI Card or ST9900 Receiver into a Spectrum Analyzer,
Yeah, did you see the ones with CA Reader? Useless in NA, but do you think those would work as well? Both very cheap and parts would only be another $30-40. Guess ill shoot the sellers some ?'s.

The only other issue is programming the PIC. The firmware is there just need programming tool. Any suggestions...anyone? He does not sell boards or parts anymore, just the completed BLSA.

BTW does anyone know how much he sells the completed BLSA for?

And yes I prefer to build myself. enjoy building more than using.
All the BLSA does is isolate the tuner from the rest of the card. If it has the Z68G72 Sharp tuner then you're good to go. I bought my parts from Fred many moons ago. He did the PIC programming.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts