Blu Ray Player With 2 HDMI outputs

boydjp420

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 12, 2007
I am looking for a blu ray player with 2 hdmi outputs so one can go to my 3d tv and the other to the receiver. I know panasonic and samsung have one, I was seeing if there was any other ones out there. Thank you very much for your time.

That Oppo is way too expensive, and a splitter won't work it needs to be HDMI 1.4. The only one I could find that is 1.4 still does not work for 3d, once you plug the other hdmi into your receiver the 3d stops because my receiver isn't 1.4.

Then try this one HDMI 1.4 Splitter, 2-port - SW-29203, $74.95 IT's 1.4 HDMI pass through if you also need to share the internet and don't want to run an ethernet cable to your TV.

BTW- What 3D Blu Ray player are you considering or have that is lower price than the Oppo? I'm shopping for a player too. I did not spend too much time looking at the CES show. Ran out of time. :(

That splitter won't work already saw that one. Read the questions section it says it turns 3d off when connecting to a 1.3 receiver. I have been looking at the Samsung BD-C7900 I found it for under 300 and Im looking at the Panasonic DMP-BDT300 and DMP-BDT350

Most splitters won't work as you need HDMI 1.4 for your TV set and HDMI 1.3 for your receiver.

The Samsung BD-C7900 is the way to go. I got it on Amazon for $289.99 and free shipping. It has 2 HDMI outputs, supports everything, has Samsung Apps, built in wireless, 1GB storage. GREAT DEAL!!!!

Be sure to post back with your hands on experience. MY first BluRay player was a samsung and I had bad luck with it because they were always very late in the Java upgrades for the new movie releases. Because of that was why I bought the PS3 as a BluRay player backup. Then I replaced it with an Oppo BD-83SE. The Oppo has had a few issues playing some disks but the software upgrades were usually only a week delay. My BDP1400 would take up to 6 weeks before an upgrade would be available. Hopefully yours doesn't have that problem because it is a heck of a price saving over the Oppo.

BTW- I will be using the decoder in the player and analog output for DD7.1 for audio so splitting HDMI is not an issue right now for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts