Blue Lines in Video on 921

I have searched and searched, but I cannot determine what hardware problems have been confirmed. Are there any known hardware problems with units pre-QA-hold? If so, is DISH replacing units a) proactively, b) upon request, c) only if certain problems are seen, or d) not at all?

Mine is showing signs of the hardware problem (multiple vertical blue lines in dark scenes). It's very much like the screen shots that were posted here some time ago. However, I still haven't heard anything about how to get it fixed. I haven't heard back from the original folks I sent the unit to. I'd really rather not send it in again without having a replacement. Are they offering any kind of swap-out at this point?

Ronf - email me your contact information (name, address, phone numbers), and I'll send it to the person that was dealing with blue line hardware problem resolution. I don't know what they're doing these days with it.

Sorry, Mark -- I'm not up on all the jargon, I guess. What does "RA" mean, and how do I go about that? I guessing it is similar to "RMA", but does that mean I have to send back my unit without first getting a replacement, or are they willing to send me a new unit and have me then return my old one? Do I call the regular DISH customer service number, or is there a special number for arranging this?

Call customer service. Tell them that you need to return your 921 for replacement because of the problem. Most likely they will transfer you to a special group that deals with the 921. They'll send you a replacement and then you send your back to them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)