Blue tooth & Hopper

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

stevegd007

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 9, 2008
San Deigo, Southern Calif.
Has any got the blue tooth feature on Hopper to work with any Apple device? Hopper will not see my iPhone & sees my iPad but I get no entry code on my iPad to enter. So no go. If the Hopper blue tooth were to work, what would I see?

It saw the iPad way before the transfer feature. It sees my iPad on my Hopper2000 which doesn't have the transfer feature. It just doesn't do anything....

I am not sure but the reason may be with the phone and ipad. I have apple cables to other equipment that connect to both ipad and not iphone. When I try on the iphone, I get error message that it is not designed for iphone. It works fine with ipad. The Bluetooth software that Hopper uses is probably the same whether the receiver has or doesn't have the transfer feature.

Will it communicate with Bluetooth speakers? I want to get mom a speaker for the kitchen to play Sirius XM music channels off the Hopper.
The volume via Bluetooth from the Hopper is fixed and the volume control on the remote does NOT change it. Therefore make sure the Bluetooth speakers you choose have a volume control.

A friend I am staying with just got a Hopper/S and used her Bluetooth speaker with it.

I would stay the default for a BT speaker is stereo while a smartphone BT earpiece isn't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts