Bluetooth connection to Note 3.

Suppafreak

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 9, 2006
Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to connect mu Note 3 to Hopper via Bluetooth, so I can listen the audio through the headphones.

I went to Bluetooth setting on Hopper, turned the Bluetooth ON, click the search button, and scan button on the phone.

But Hopper nor Note 3 could not find each other.

Thanks

The Bluetooth only works(if there is a work around, it may not be supported as far as I know) for the audio only Bluetooth headphones.

I don't know what your getting at. I use Bluetooth headphones on both my Hoppers so I can listen at to them at a higher volume after my wife goes to bed.

That's exactly what I was saying. It only works with Bluetooth headphones(audio only), not other devices. I sorta slipped a question in the middle, hoping not to have to ask it, if anyone had been successful with other devices. I just know it has always been supported for audio only headphones.

Ohh I want complaining. Lol I live with a roommate who is always gone. I have volume always up loud. I was just explaining from one of the first posts, that the Bluetooth is only good with audio headsets. Lol I actually was agreeing with your headphones for audio away from wife story.

i have a soundbar and my bluetooth headphones connected to my hopper with sling and it sounds pretty good i just bought one of those rca internet music systems and i need a bluetooth transmitters where i can plug into the headphones jack what do you guys recommend?i have been trying to bluetooth my whole house.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)