Bluetooth connection to Note 3.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Suppafreak

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 9, 2006
Hello,

I was wondering if it is possible to connect mu Note 3 to Hopper via Bluetooth, so I can listen the audio through the headphones.

I went to Bluetooth setting on Hopper, turned the Bluetooth ON, click the search button, and scan button on the phone.

But Hopper nor Note 3 could not find each other.

Thanks

The Bluetooth only works(if there is a work around, it may not be supported as far as I know) for the audio only Bluetooth headphones.

I don't know what your getting at. I use Bluetooth headphones on both my Hoppers so I can listen at to them at a higher volume after my wife goes to bed.

That's exactly what I was saying. It only works with Bluetooth headphones(audio only), not other devices. I sorta slipped a question in the middle, hoping not to have to ask it, if anyone had been successful with other devices. I just know it has always been supported for audio only headphones.

Ohh I want complaining. Lol I live with a roommate who is always gone. I have volume always up loud. I was just explaining from one of the first posts, that the Bluetooth is only good with audio headsets. Lol I actually was agreeing with your headphones for audio away from wife story.

i have a soundbar and my bluetooth headphones connected to my hopper with sling and it sounds pretty good i just bought one of those rca internet music systems and i need a bluetooth transmitters where i can plug into the headphones jack what do you guys recommend?i have been trying to bluetooth my whole house.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts