Bluetooth Headphone Suggestions

rjfrandle

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 5, 2006
Minnesota
So I have a pair of bluetooth headphones that I like, but for some reason they won't stay connected to my Hopper 3. I had the same problem with my Hopper 2. (was hoping the hopper 3 would fix that, but it didn't) They stay connected with my phone, laptop, and everything else I have used, but won't with the Hopper 3. It's a bummer cause I would like to use them. Anyway....the ones I have are not expensive. Around 40 bucks I think, but that's fine with me. I'm not a audiofile kind of guy. I tried a pair of Skull Candy ones. They stayed connected fine, but the voice sync was off. So...can you guys give me some ideas of headphones you know work well with the Hopper that are reasonably priced, and voice syncs OK. The dish ones look bulky and I would like to spend well less than 100 bucks. They must be over the head models. I don't like ear buds. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Dish sell headphones.. ihips there $99.. they can add them to your bill.. they also have team headphones.. call them up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts